How to Improve the Look of Your Bathroom
As beautiful as luxury bathrooms look, the price to get them that way is not cheap. The cost of the materials is what makes them so pricey. Is there something those of us on a budget can do to make our bathroom look spectacular? The answer is yes. Here are some ideas to help give your bathroom a designer look without breaking the bank.
1. Use glass sheets rather than shower curtains. In addition to being unattractive, shower curtains are also more apt to get dirty, making them hard to clean. Glass sheets are a better ideal; they are much easier to clean and will make your bathroom look sleek.
2. Marble tiles look beautiful, but they are very costly. A good alternative that is cheaper and easy to maintain are vinyl tiles.
3. The centrepiece of most bathrooms is the vanity. An old, shoddy, or non-functional vanity will make your bathroom like tired. Pick one with a nice design and as an added bonus, one with drawers and/or cabinets. This will allow you to store your bathroom items without making the room look messy.
4. If you have a large bathroom, you may want to put some pieces of furniture in it. If this describes your bathroom, wait until the end of the season. It is during this time that you will find the best sales on furniture. You may be surprised what pieces you can get at a cheap price.
5. Decorations for your bathroom should not be something you ignore. You may think this inconsequential, but these little items can make a huge impact on the look of your bathroom. Pretty candles, classy hand towels and small plants are all inexpensive touches you can use to create a luxurious look.
As these above tips have proven to you, giving your bathroom a designer look does not mean you need to go broke. In fact, it may be one of the most cost-effective rooms to spice up. Use the tips this article has provided to you and get the bathroom you have always dreamed of!